- 6th and Kipling, Denver, CO
NexGen Technologies, Inc. is a premier IT services and resource provider to various civilian agencies within the Federal government with ISO 9001 certified Quality Management Systems. Our partners include major software manufacturers and large corporations and small businesses in the IT industry. Our team members are currently providing mission-critical application development and support services to civilian agencies within the Federal government.
NexGen is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Administrator to perform and leads requirements collection, requirements analysis, solution analysis, design, development, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and documentation of the Client’s PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System
(HRMS). Updates, modifies and customizes new designs for software system enhancements. . This individual will be required to work closely with members of the NexGen’s and client’s teams, including but not limited to subject matter experts, technical leads, and project managers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Collaborate with a team of business analysts, programmers, and users throughout most phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including requirements definition, analysis, solution design, configuration, development, testing, implementation, and ongoing production support and maintenance
- Provide tracking and resolution of problem reports
- Meet frequently with Client to gather requirements, identify current business process challenges, and determine gaps with the delivered applications
- Evaluates, applies and retrofits customizations for application and system maintenance patches as required.
- Provide technical and application expertise in the assessment and resolution of operational system incidents and technical issues.
- Create and maintain project plans and schedules for assigned projects as required.
- Three plus years of System administration experience supporting PeopleSoft HRMS version 9.0 or higher
- Expertise in database and application management utilizing Oracle Server, Oracle Client, PeopleTools, BEA Jolt, Tuxedo and Seagate Crystal.
- Must have a good functional understanding of PeopleSoft HRMS Suite (9.x and above) and the ability to troubleshoot application problems.
- Experience with writing and supporting interfaces between PeopleSoft and third party systems.
- Ability to debug complex PeopleCode and Application Engine programs.
- Familiarity with all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle.
At least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field appropriate to the work
- Proficient in PeopleTools, SQL, SQR, App Engine, Workflow, PeopleCode and XML.
- Experience withboth UNIX and Windows Server environments.
- Integration Broker
Additional Desired Skills/Requirements:
The candidate should also possess strong oral and written communication, problem solving skills and should be a team player.
The successful candidate will also be able to pass background screening prior to employment.
US Citizenship or work-authorization