Bilingual Care Coordinator (No Field Work Required!)
- 2857 Linden Blvd, Brooklyn, NY 11208, USA
8New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center (NYPCC) is a leading non-profit organization in New York that has been caring for the community for over 40 years. We are founded on the belief that everyone, no matter age, race or socioeconomic status, is entitled to the best possible mental health treatment.
With six treatment facilities within Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx, we assist children, families, and individuals with behavioral and emotional challenges in becoming more productive, independent members of society.
Why Work at NYPCC:
- We Pay Down Student Loans
- Loan Forgiveness
- License Not Required (Supervision is provided by our Licensed Clinicians; Your hours will count toward licensure)
- Sign-On Bonus
- Productivity Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance is Paid for by NYPCC 100%
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Annual Rate Increases
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Continuing Education Opportunities Available
- Professional Development through NYPCC Academy
- Amazing Workplace Culture
Are You a Good Fit?
We are currently seeking an energetic, bright, and self-motivated Care Coordinator to join our team. This is a full-time position that will be based out of our state-of-the-art Child and Family Health Center located at 2857 Linden Blvd, Brooklyn, NY 11208.
Gateway to Wellness is a Health Home Care Management initiative being implemented by New York Psychotherapy & Counseling Center (NYPCC) to supplement and enhance the current behavioral health services we offer and provide throughout the NYC area.
- Manage a 85+ caseload of Health Home Care clients
- Assist in developing a Comprehensive Care Plan
- Address various service needs (e.g. Housing, Benefits, medical care, transportation, education, employment, Crisis Intervention and other supportive services to enhance client's quality of life)
- Work as a member of Care Team including; Supervisor, Clinicians, verbal Psychotherapists, and Psychiatrists
- Successfully execute advocacy, assessment, service planning, creating linkages/referrals and ongoing documentation and monitoring of Electronic Health Records
- Contact individuals diagnosed with mental illness, substance abuse disorders and chronic medical conditions that significantly impact functioning on a monthly basis in person and by phone
- MUST be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience with GSI Health Home Software required
- Experience with HARP clients preferred
- Possess knowledge of various resources and services within a community to assist with overall service delivery and linking members to the services they need or want based on a client-centered service plan
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to provide linguistically appropriate services to their assigned caseload
- Communicate with other professionals, a network of providers and managed care organizations regarding client statuses, level of functioning and needs for additional services
NYPCC is a fast-paced, energetic, dynamic environment that employs people with a passion for our mission. We offer a very competitive salary with full benefits including; Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Salary Increases, Bonuses, 403b Retirement Plan and more. Perkins and other loan forgiveness may also be available, in addition to our Student Loan Pay Down incentive.
NYPCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer