Bilingual Mental Health Therapist (No License Required!)
For over 45 years, New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center (NYPCC) has been at the forefront of mental health and wellness; assisting children, families, and individuals with behavioral and emotional challenges at our five locations throughout the city.
NYPCC is the leading pioneer of community mental health services, serving over 15,000 clients per month. We run and operate the largest clinic in the State of New York and pride ourselves on innovation and “caring for the community” by providing in-person and telehealth services for our clients, while offering an unsurpassable and competitive compensation structure and benefits package to our team of dedicated employees.
NYPCC is certified by Mental Health America as a Platinum Bell Seal organization, the highest certification possible. NYPCC is proud of our ongoing commitment to employee mental health and well-being. NYPCC is certified by Mental Health America as a Platinum Bell Seal organization, the highest certification possible. NYPCC is proud of our ongoing commitment to employee mental health and well-being.
Why Work at NYPCC:
- We Pay Down Your Student Loans!
- Loan Forgiveness
- License Not Required (Supervision is provided by our Licensed Clinicians; Your hours will count toward licensure)
- Sign-On Bonus
- Productivity Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance is Paid for by NYPCC 100%
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Annual Rate Increases
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Continuing Education Opportunities Available
- Professional Development through NYPCC Academy
- Amazing Workplace Culture
- NYPCC Health and Wellness Events
- One Mental Health Day per quarter to focus on wellness
This is a full-time position that will be located at one of our three child and family mental health clinics located at: 2857 Linden Blvd., Brooklyn (East New York Area), 102 Pilling St., Brooklyn (Bushwick), and 579 Courtlandt Ave., Bronx (South Bronx).
- Provide on-site therapy to an ethnically and culturally diverse population of children, adolescents, and young adults
- Develop and implement treatment plans
- Maintain and update clinical records; write progress notes
- Provide case management and/or crisis intervention
Candidates located in Upstate New York are welcome to apply to this position. If you are located in the Upstate New York area, you must have a LMSW and/or be an MHC candidate with a permit. Some areas include the below:
- Saratoga Springs
- Lake George
- Lake Placid
- Lily Dale
- All other Upstate New York cities are welcome!
Individuals with an active New York State license from the following states are also welcome to apply:
- New Jersey
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (highly preferred)
- Master's Degree from an accredited school in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Possession of an LMSW, LMHC or LMFT is a PLUS!
- Must have excellent engagement, interpersonal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other disciplines, including clinical and clerical staff
- Strong dedication to workplace mentorship, education, and team-based care
NYPCC is a fast-paced, energetic, dynamic environment that employs people with a passion for our mission.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Pay: $65,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.