Bilingual Mental Health Therapist (No License Required!)
- 579 Courtlandt Avenue, Bronx, NY, United States
New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center (NYPCC) is a leading non-profit organization in New York that has been caring for the community for over 40 years. We are founded on the belief that everyone, no matter age, race or socioeconomic status, is entitled to the best possible mental health treatment. With six treatment facilities within Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx, we assist children, families, and individuals with behavioral and emotional challenges in becoming more productive, independent members of society.
Why Work at NYPCC:
- We Pay Down Your Student Loans!
- Loan Forgiveness
- License Not Required (Supervision is provided by our Licensed Clinicians; Your hours will count toward licensure)
- Sign-On Bonus
- Productivity Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance is Paid for by NYPCC 100%
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Annual Rate Increases
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Continuing Education Opportunities Available
- Professional Development through NYPCC Academy
- Amazing Workplace Culture
- Provide on-site therapy to an ethnically and culturally diverse population of children, adolescents, and young adults
- Develop and implement treatment plans
- Maintain and update clinical records; write progress notes
- Provide case management and/or crisis intervention
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred!
- Master's Degree from an accredited school in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or Creative Arts Therapy
- MHC, MFT and CAT candidates must either have a Permit or be Permit eligible (NYPCC will sponsor candidates for the Permit)
- Possession of an LMSW, LMHC, LMFT, or LCAT is a PLUS!
- Must have excellent engagement, interpersonal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other disciplines, including clinical and clerical staff
- Strong dedication to workplace mentorship, education, and team-based care
NYPCC is a fast-paced, energetic, dynamic environment that employs people with a passion for our mission.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.