Performance Analyst [Learning Analytics & Development, Learning Impact & Measurement, Research, Reporting, Analytics, Tissue Donation]
- Waltham, MA, USA
New England Donor Services (NEDS) is seeking experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic people to join our team and become part of what the Boston Globe has recognized as one of the Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts 2018, 2019 & 2020.
Saving lives through organ and tissue donation is the mission uniting our employees and drives the work we do.
As a member of the Employee Learning and Advancement (ELA) team, this position assesses learning transfer effectiveness, competency progression, and proactively identifies possible knowledge gaps or inadequate systems that can negatively impact safety of recovered tissues, recipients and staff.
The Performance Analyst identifies and analyzes patterns, trends, and relationships among data to identify knowledge and skills gaps and mitigate potential risk. Then presents data to department leaders utilizing data visualization techniques inclusive of learning effectiveness dashboards and learning performance profiles.
The Performance Analyst partners with leaders from Tissue Donation Services to observe the performance of regulated critical functions to determine the need, behavioral objectives and content of required coursework, the appropriate method of delivery, and the measures of effectiveness to assure learning solutions are providing employees with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to competently perform the functions of their job.
The successful Performance Analyst positively impacts the Tissue Donation Services operations by making recommendations for, and developing learning solutions through collaborations with Subject Matter Experts, Qualified Training Personnel, and Quality Systems Department.
DEMONSTRATED APPLIED KNOWLEDGE OF:
- tissue donation processes: knowledge of the tissue donation process preferred but not required.
- data analysis: ability to collect, analyze, and present data to identify patterns, trends, and relationships among variables.
- data visualization: skilled in data visualization and storytelling for business leaders, learners, and their managers by using data visualization techniques—flow charts, graphs, plots, word clouds, heat maps, and infographics.
- adult learning principles, task analysis and instructional design: demonstrated utilization of needs & task analysis, as well as evaluation tools and methodologies.
- quality improvement and quality tools: working knowledge of quality tools including root cause analysis, establishment of effective corrective/preventative actions, work system design, Lean, and Six Sigma.
- computer & application literacy: proficiency Microsoft Office suite, Learning Management Systems, and instructional technologies including Zoom, Articulate 360 or other authoring tools to facilitate interactive learning, e-learning, and webinars.
- project management skills: demonstrated ability to lead, organize, and manage multiple projects, adapt to changing priorities, and utilize time-management skills to meet deadlines.
- interpersonal and communication skills: strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to critically think, problem solve, and work productively both independently and as a team participant.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Degree in instructional design, technology, business, business analytics, organizational learning, behavior or development preferred.
- Minimum 2 year experience in a clinical, quality or training role in an Organ Procurement Organization, Tissue Bank or healthcare organization.
- Previous experience in quality improvement and data analysis preferred.
- Certified Tissue Bank Specialist (CTBS) certification, Certified Eye Bank Technician (CEBT) certification, or Lean Six Sigma certification preferred.
When you join New England Donor Services you can expect competitive salaries and a great benefits package. Benefits include a generous Paid Time-off program, BCBS Health Insurance, BCBS Dental Insurance, 2x Annual Salary Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short-term Disability Coverage, Long-term Disability Coverage, 403b Retirement Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program and Discounts through Working Advantage.
New England Donor Services is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply to meet the needs of the multicultural and multilingual communities we serve.
Hear from some of our dedicated, dynamic and driven NEDS Superstars at www.neds.org/careers