IT Systems Coordinator
- Waltham, MA
New England Donor Services (NEDS) is seeking experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic people to join our team and become part of what the Boston Globe has recognized as a Top Place to Work in 2014, 2015, & 2016.
Saving lives through organ and tissue donation is the mission uniting our employees and drives the work we do.
The IT Support Coordinator will join a team of five IT professionals to engage and support users from across all levels of the organization. We are seeking an energetic self-starter to provide amazing customer service.
This dynamic role will primarily manage the lifecycle of IT support request and assist in implementation of various projects. The IT Support Coordinator is a very hands-on role where you can expect to test applications/hardware, install/upgrade hardware/software/printers. The IT Support Coordinator will also generate training materials for all things IT related and own the on-boarding/off-boarding of IT materials for staff.
You can expect to work M-F, 9-5. Some on-call, weekend hours are required.
We can't have just anyone being the first point of contact for our IT team and handling our precious technological equipment!! Please read the following carefully.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Three years of work experience in an administrative, help desk, operations, or customer service role
- Strong knowledge of PCs, laptops, printers and peripheral hardware devices.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Access) and Sharepoint.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to set priorities and work independently.
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and involvement is critical.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on different applications/platforms simultaneously.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
When you join New England Donor Services you can expect competitive salaries and a great benefit package. Benefits include a generous Paid Time-off program, BCBS Health Insurance, BCBS Dental Insurance, 2x Annual Salary Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short-term Disability Coverage, Long-term Disability Coverage, 403b Retirement Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program and Discounts through Working Advantage.
New England Donor Services is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply to meet the needs of the multicultural and multilingual communities we serve