Organ Operations Coordinator
- Waltham, MA
New England Donor Services (NEDS) is seeking experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic people to join our team and become part of what the Boston Globe has recognized as a Top Place to Work in 2014, 2015, & 2016.
Saving lives through organ and tissue donation is the mission uniting our employees and drives the work we do.
Are you a compassionate individual that enjoys meaningful work, being part of a team, working through challenges and making a positive difference in people’s lives? Join our exciting, professional and dynamic team whose mission is to save and enhance lives!
New England Donor Services is looking for an Organ Operations Coordinator to support our organ operations center by receiving incoming referrals from hospitals, input referral data into clinical database and assembling donor charts. This position will also perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties such as making copies and sending emails/faxes.
This position is a full-time, non-exempt position based on 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
- Bachelors degree and one year of relevant experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficient use of office equipment such as computer, fax machine, calculator photo copier, scanner, telephone
- Proficient computer skills with applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
When you join New England Donor Services you can expect competitive salaries and a great benefit package. Benefits include a generous Paid Time-off program, BCBS Health Insurance, BCBS Dental Insurance, 2x Annual Salary Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short-term Disability Coverage, Long-term Disability Coverage, 403b Retirement Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program and Discounts through Working Advantage.
New England Donor Services is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply to meet the needs of the multicultural and multilingual communities we serve.