Professional Services Consultant
- Paris, 83470 Seillons-Source-d'Argens, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
New Amsterdam Technology & Business Ventures is an innovative Management Consultancy that advises High Tech and High Growth companies how to successfully operate outside the United States. Our unique approach to Business Development, People and local Market knowledge provides our clients with concrete solutions and tangible wins.
Our Client is the market leader for security policy management, enabling organizations to simplify and automate security operations in evolving data centers and networks. Founded in 2004 with HQ in the US and offices throughout Europe and Asia. With more than 1,000 of the world’s leading organizations, including 15 of the Fortune 50, which rely on them our Client for faster security provisioning of business applications, streamlined change management, continuous compliance and tighter security.
Over 90 percent of our clients business is conducted through a worldwide network of channel partners. The network consists of more than 250 partner organizations that have been qualified through their stringent selection and training process. Their Partner Program ensures that each partner is highly skilled in optimizing their solutions to meet the security and operations objectives of each customer. To ensure compatibility and integration with critical enterprise technologies, Our Clients strategically partners with leading solution providers. Network security infrastructure partners include Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, Juniper Networks, Fortinet, McAfee and Blue Coat.
Description du poste
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will be providing high quality technical services to our Clients customers during Professional Services Engagement. You will provide professional services both remotely and on-site (mainly in the EMEA, specifically in France) that consists of deployment, project management, integration etc. with responsibility for the full lifecycle of the PS Project. You will be located in your home office and will handle mostly projects within your region (France, EMEA). You will be asked to travel to the HQ every couple of months.
The successful candidate will be a skilled influencer able to provide technical knowledge and support to resellers, partners as well as able to assess customer needs and facilitate solutions unique to their business.
- Good understanding of complex networks, protocols and internet technologies: Advanced TCP/IP, Dynamic Routing protocols, Routers & Switches (Cisco and other vendors), MPLS, NAT etc. Hands-on experience is a must.
- Knowledge & Experience in Linux (System Administrator level) – a must.
Knowledge & Experience with scripting (Bash, Python) – an advantage
- Knowledge & Hands-on Experience in Network Security Products & Technologies (i.e. Firewalls) – a must.
- Certification with Cisco and/or Check Point Security Products and/or PAN Firewalls and/or Cloud Security Products – an advantage
- Strong technical troubleshooting abilities & experience
- Customer facing skills, excellent interpersonal and verbal communication and the ability to generate strong and lasting relationships with our Clients customers
- Ability & willingness to travel occasionally (up-to 40% of the times)
- Self-learning capabilities. Willingness, discipline and self-motivation to work productively and efficiently from your home office.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written) – must
- Any language other than French and English – an advantage