Regional Sales Manager
- 20 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Network Perception was launched in 2014 at the University of Illinois at Urbana-
Champaign Research Park. Founded by a team of experts on network security and critical
infrastructure protection, Network Perception delivers a pioneering solution that enables
corporate compliance and cyber security managers to gain a complete view of their network
security and to immediately determine if its configuration is in alignment with best practices and regulatory standards.
We are searching for an experienced Regional Sales Manager dedicated to making a difference in strategic accounts that service the nation’s critical infrastructure by preparing organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. Our new RSMs will be integral to the continued success of our product by driving new business opportunities within commercial business sectors.
As a part of our growing team, you will manage all sales activities within a territory of accounts for NP’s SaaS solutions and services. You will develop long-term strategies and shorter-term plans to meet aggressive revenue goals while leading the expansion of the NP brand in the marketplace.
We’re fortunate to have great traction in the market and want to continue our momentum! We anticipate the RSMs to participate in helping refine the overall corporate and GTM strategy, develop internal processes and procedures related to sales, and provide feedback from prospects and customers in the field on the product.
What You Will Do
- Drive all aspects of the sales process for our commercial accounts in your assigned “geo” – including prospecting, qualifying leads, communicating our value proposition, conducting product demos, coordinating evaluations, and negotiating and closing deals
- Create and maintain a rolling opportunity pipeline of qualified deals 3x or more of annual quota targets
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to various levels of stakeholders from Manager to C-level across various departments
- Maintain relevant pipeline data for each sales opportunity in Salesforce by documenting all activity
- Partner with internal teams, including engineering, customer success, and senior leadership to deliver the best solutions for our customers
- Stay up to date on industry trends and competitive positioning and assist in continuing to develop and refine our GTM strategy
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an individual contributor in an outbound sales role, preferably in a highly technical product or cybersecurity environment
- Capable of closing solutions and services opportunities in the range of $25k - $250k
- Proven track record of selling high tech products and exceeding sales targets with the ability to create and deliver business value propositions
- Demonstrable skills in influencing and selling to multiple levels within high matrixed, complex organizations – especially at the C-level
- A willingness to join a fast-paced, dynamic environment and a small, close knit team with the ability to help implement structure and processes to scale
- Comfortable with up to 50% travel when required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.