Customer Success Manager
- 20 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Network Perception was founded by a team of experts on network security and critical infrastructure protection from at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Research Park. Network Perception delivers a pioneering solution that enables corporate compliance and cyber security managers to gain a complete view of their network security and to immediately determine if its configuration is in alignment with best practices and regulatory standards.
We are searching for our first Customer Success Manager to ensure the highest levels of care for our customers, drive adoption and engagement with our products, and help expand revenue by partnering with sales to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. As the first hire on our Customer Success team, this person will work with our largest customers and build the framework for the future of customer success at Network Perception.
The CSM will be the main point of contact for the client in a post-sales capacity. This includes leading implementations and ultimately ensuring quality client and end-user support through the entirety of the customer lifecycle with Network Perception. We anticipate this person to nurture strong relationships with our customers, gather feedback, and help incorporate it into future iterations of the product and service offerings.
What You Will Do
• Work with Sales and our Account Executives to build out and execute implementation plans in a post-sales capacity
• Drive the implementation of our technology with the customer and ensure successful and timely delivery of projects
• Understand past, current, and future product usage of our customer base and develop communication and strategies to increase engagement and adoption with users
• Consistently monitor customer satisfaction and engagement on top 20 major accounts to achieve a 100% renewal rate
• Plan and lead regular meetings as a customer advocate, including Quarterly Business Reviews, to understand and align the customer’s business goals with our product value
• Collaborate with the sales team and senior leadership to identify potential up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within current accounts
• Work closely with other departments in the company to increase engagement and adoption including senior leadership, sales, product, marketing, and support
What You Will Likely Need
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a relevant field of study
• 4+ years’ experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or Implementation
• Past success building strong relationships with key stakeholders at various levels across large and complex enterprise organizations
• Proven ability to listen to customers, identify pain points, and recognize opportunities to solve their business problems with technology
• The ability to foster collaboration across departments and functions to facilitate issue resolution
• A willingness to join a fast-paced, dynamic environment and a small, close knit team with the ability to help implement structure and processes to scale
Network Perception is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.