Client Services Coordinator
- 20 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Network Perception was founded by a team of experts on network security and critical infrastructure protection from at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Research Park. Network Perception delivers a pioneering solution that enables corporate compliance and cyber security managers to gain a complete view of their network security and to immediately determine if its configuration is in alignment with best practices and regulatory standards.
We are searching for our first Client Services Coordinatorto support our Sales, Customer Success, and Support teams. This person will facilitate cross-functional collaboration between different functional areas and ensure smooth operations in our day to day business. You can expect to work and gain skills in sales operations, project management, account management, and technical support.
As a small but growing start-up, we all wear many hats to ensure the work gets done and our clients keep coming back. This role offers a unique opportunity to be the central point of contact for a variety of people and functional areas at Network Perception – perfect for someone interested in a career in tech!
What You Will Do
• Collaborate with our sales team on prospecting, lead qualification, and the development of new marketing collateral and content
• Support new customer implementations by coordinating client meetings, creating project and product documentation, and helping ensure project deliverables are delivered on time
• Track and manage the contracts and agreements with our current clients and proactively drive the renewal process for our account management / customer success teams
• Monitor and respond to all inbound support tickets via our support email, chat, and phone
• Triage incoming tickets to the appropriate technical staff and correspond with our clients to provide timely updates on a resolution
• Identify areas and functions of our business that can be streamlined through technology implementation and/or automation
What You Will Likely Need
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a relevant field of study
• No previous corporate experience required – but bonus points for customer service, retail, or internship experience
• The capability to self-direct your own work and demonstrate independence using strong problem-solving skills to gain trust and credibility with colleagues
• A genuine curiosity to learn internal operations for the software/technology industry
• Strong project management and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and consistently reprioritize
Network Perception is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.