- 20 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Network Perception was founded by a team of experts on network security and critical infrastructure protection from at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Research Park. Network Perception delivers a pioneering solution that enables corporate compliance and cyber security managers to gain a complete view of their network security and to immediately determine if its configuration is in alignment with best practices and regulatory standards.
We are searching for an experienced Account Executive to lead the expansion of the Network Perception brand in the marketplace and develop and nurture relationships with a focus on new accounts. As a part of our growing team, you will own all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, qualifying leads, communicating our value proposition and conducting product demos with clients, and negotiating and closing deals.
We are fortunate to have great traction in the market and want to continue our momentum! We anticipate the Account Executive to participate in helping refine the overall corporate and GTM strategy, develop internal processes and procedures related to sales, and provide feedback from prospects and customers in the field on the product.
What You Will Do
• Create a prospect list and craft creative, timely communication strategies to identify and close 20 net new accounts in the first 12 months
• Lead each stage of the sales process from prospecting to negotiating and closing the deal
• Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to various levels of stakeholders from Manager to C-level across various departments
• Maintain relevant pipeline data for each sales opportunity in Salesforce by documenting all activity
• Partner with internal teams, including engineering, customer success, and senior leadership to deliver the best solutions for our customers
• Stay up to date on industry trends and competitive positioning and assist in continuing to develop and refine our GTM strategy
What You Will Likely Need
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a relevant field of study
• 5+ years of experience in an outbound sales role, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
• Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and examples of how you’ve gone above and beyond in past roles
• Demonstrable skills in interacting and selling to multiple levels within high matrixed, complex organizations – especially at the C-level
• Experience with cyber security, computer networking and software technology
• A willingness to join a fast-paced, dynamic environment and a small, close knit team with the ability to help implement structure and processes to scale
• Comfortable with up to 50% travel when required
Network Perception is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.