Full Stack Developer & Product Owner
Nets powers payment solutions for an easier tomorrow for banks, businesses and consumers across Europe. We are a part of Nexi Group - a leading European PayTech.
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets, is among the greates payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Analyze, design, develop, maintain and document internal and customer facing software solutions.
Goals and responsibilities:
- Interfaces (C# / .Net 7) between ERP Proconcept and Terminal Management System (TMS)
- Interface libraries between cash registers and payment terminals (.Net and Java based libraries)
- ERP Proconcept (technical owner & coordinator)
Analysis and development
- Business and technical analysis of internal and customer software related needs
- Writing of the specifications
- Design of the solution and implementation of a prototype
- Design, creation, and management of databases
- Realization and development (Front-end / Back-end) of the solutions
- Creation and follow-up of test protocols / Responsible for the validation of the tests
- Management of the pilot phase and production launch
- Maintenance and evolution of developed solutions
- Creation and update of documentation (business process and technical)
Backup of existing developer for the following applications:
- Customer portal (PHP)
- IT internal portal (PHP)
- Microsoft BI environment (DWH + reporting)
- Computer Science CFC and/or ETS diploma and/or bachelor’s degree in computer science / Development
- Additional training, specialization: project management, business analysis
- 5 years in .Net and/or java and/or PHP development
- Customer / User support area
- Development of customer solutions (front, back, database)
- Knowledge in testing of terminals and/or software products
- Release management
This is in it for you:
At Nexi you can actively help shape the future of the payment sector. Look forward to plenty of freedom for your ideas and get started with us!
In addition to long-term career prospects, you can expect attractive remuneration, flexible working hours, an interesting benefit program and the opportunity to develop yourself according to your personal and professional needs. You will feel comfortable in our friendly team from day one.
Curious? Then apply now!