Test Engineer NSP WLP-FO (m/w/d)
- Helfmann-Park, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Video URL: http://netseu.23video.com/secret/67695377/5a4a61ff3b4c0d521107d4582f2b953c
At Nets (German Branch Concardis), you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Here, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we secure critical payments infrastructure and explore domains like biometrics, AI and blockchain. Help us impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague.
As a Test Engineer, you are responsible to ensure the quality of new deployed software for our core NSP gateway WLP-FO. You have to maintain the test simulators, plan, develop, execute and validate the test cases and test results. You permanently have to improve the test capabilities and also work with partners to improve the terminal and authorization simulators. Furthermore you are also working on test automatization to ensure, that the monthly deliveries are tested in time and in high quality.
Because you are a technical expert, who knows payment messages and services in detail, you are also supporting colleagues regarding the technical definition of new functionalities and interfaces.
- Application Manager for the terminal and authorization simulator
- Developing test cases including terminal data, card data and payment messages
- Managing necessary key management and merchant/terminal data
- Requirement management regarding improvements for the terminal and authorization simulator
Define and manage test szenario`s
- Establish a high-quality End-2-End testing for transactions and services
- Implement test automatization
- Ensure high quality documentation regarding test cases and results
- Enhance test scenarios each month regarding new deliveries
Support of Application Management WLP-FO & Terminaltechnology team
- Participating in the weekly release planning sessions to be able to build new necessary test cases and align the QA for the next release
- Supporting the team regarding the introduction of new functions/services and project requirements
- Support Terminaltechnology team regarding terminal related testing
- Very good technical knowledge about payments
- Deep protocol knowledge (ZVT/GICC/Nexo)
- Knowledge about EMV configuration
- Good to define and describe test documentation
- Curious by nature and seek information by own initiative as well as thrive in a fast paced and busy environment
- It is a requirement that you are fluent in English and German, and some traveling should be anticipated.
We want to create the best product in the payment industry, and make it happen by building the best software team. So we offer you an opportunity to be surrounded by experienced software developers, with a great view over the payment industry. You can influence team’s ways of working, tools, technologies and architecture. You’ll find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work. We enjoy working here.
Please send your application soonest, as we will start interviewing and shall fill in position as soon as candidate is found.
You can meet more of our Nets personalities by visiting our careers page: https://www.nets.eu/careers