Head of Customer Onboarding (Denmark or Sweden based)
- Klausdalsbrovej 601, 2750, Ballerup, Denmark
- Video URL: http://netseu.23video.com/secret/67695377/5a4a61ff3b4c0d521107d4582f2b953c
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets is among the top payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to change the future of payments, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague. What powers you at work?
Head of Onboarding will be a part of PSP Europe Customer Experience team.
Will work collaboratively with members of the KYC, others Team Leads within Payments Compliance, as well as cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to Legal, Product, Engineering, Risk, and Finance.
This role will require support of onboarding specialist investigations into customer activities across multiple platforms to identify any potential KYC risks, taking appropriate actions on accounts, documenting findings, and escalating any material risks.
The Head of onboarding is expected to manage daily KYC Ops workflow, and support KYC projects, as necessary, to help create innovative and scalable KYC processes and systems. In addition, they will help the Payments Compliance Team ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and internal controls.
Key duties & tasks:
- Manage an operations team of 2-4 analysts that perform Identify Verification and Due Diligence investigations on Facebook users, entities, and charities
- Ensure team’s alert and case determinations are appropriate, fully supported, and clearly documented
- Ensure KYC Ops team is within established performance timeframes and in accordance with quality standards set forth by procedures
- Ensure KYC Ops team is meeting our objectives and key results by producing high quality investigations in a high productivity environment to help the wider Payments Compliance Team achieve its key performance indicators (KPIs) and meet regulatory requirements and requests
- Promote a culture of compliance and ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices are adhered to
- Supply investigative techniques and knowledge to quickly aid KYC reviews for our products, which may lead to documenting reports required by law
- Supply analytic techniques to complex information sets to make logical and supported recommendations
- Produce timely and accurate information for the AML Leadership team to assist in decision making processes, including escalating any investigative issues or program gaps
- Provide insights and recommendations on improving quality or how to reach optimal efficiency in current processes
- Develop deep cross-functional partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders to enhance investigative processes and minimize the Company’s risk
- Act as a point of escalation for analysts to surface potential suspicious activity as part of operational workflow, and support ad hoc investigations and projects
Competence and experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years’ experience in a compliance department or other internal control function at a financial services company in an operational function
- Experience in supervising or managing direct (or dotted line) reports of 2 or more
- Experience as a team lead on cross-functional projects demonstrating impact, and influencing and leading organizational change
- Experience interacting with other process leads, cross-functional teams and leaders of the department
- Experience working on an Operations team, with a track record of high-quality performance and productivity
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) certifications, or similar
- Experience building relationships and experience working collaboratively as part of a team
Apply now to power your career
Send your application and if you want, you can attach a short video clip. If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Renata Devcic, Head of Customer Experience on [email protected]
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page: https://www.nets.eu/careers/employees/Pages/default.aspx
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.