Lead/Senior Business Analyst - Group eCom - NORDICS BASED
- Klausdalsbrovej, 2750 Ballerup, Denmark
- Employees can work remotely
Nets is a leading payments provider in the Nordics and has in recent years taken significant steps to expand our European footprint. One of our key priorities is to become a leading ecommerce payments provider. Our ambition is to expand our eCom offering through innovation and to become a market leader by 2024.
Establish relationships and participate with colleagues in the wider Nets eCommerce team to drive our success in eCom. Set up and develop innovation excellence to help build the products, processes, and people structures to win in the eCom market. Become the internal “voice of the customer” to help share learnings from customer interactions which can shape our strategy for winning in eCom
- To undertake the lead for business analysis on various projects and programmes, with responsibility for the approach, critical assessment and the quality of delivery. This role will be in a product team with an Agile focus.
- To work closely with other Change professionals, business stakeholders and third parties in the delivery of appropriate project outcomes.
- To lead the analysis that supports the definition of the ways of working within the Networks Product Team, and to define work do be done, conducting all business analysis activities on behalf of the BA Practice reporting into a Senior BA and/or Product Owner within that Portfolio.
- To gain an understanding of the overarching business strategy and the impact that design decisions have, clearly articulating issues and design concepts to stakeholders, influencing opinion at all levels of the organisation.
- Building strong relationships with business stakeholders and other portfolio / project / delivery resources working within that domain with the common goal of ensuring the successful delivery of the project objectives.
- To ensure that changes result in a positive customer outcome that is consistent.
- To support business owners in their business readiness activities, including support to identify changes to procedures, testing, communication and training needs, enabling them to adapt to and accept the change at implementation
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
MUST have previous experience of being a Senior Business Analyst
- Practical knowledge of various delivery methodologies (e.g. waterfall and agile) and how elements of those can be combined to effectively support high quality analysis
- Hand on experience of the oversight of change activity, with skills in business analysis management
- An expert understanding of requirements elicitation, process modeling techniques and operational design principles.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Basic appreciation of programming languages and development tools
- Experience working in a Payments Organisation is essential
- eCommerce domain knowledge including payments and various alternate payment types
- Strong communication skills, tailored to large cross-country organisations, especially in remote working environments
- Strong experience of stakeholder management at all levels of organisation
- Strong payments and innovation background
- Highly organised and ability to work to tight deadlines at fast pace
- Keen attention to detail and proficiency in finding solutions to problems
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Ability to run workshops remotely or face to face, drive requirements definition and finalise
- Design anchored to organisational strategy
Apply now to power your career
*** PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE IS FOR A LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST BASED IN THE NORDICS - PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE BASED IN THE NORDICS AND ARE AN EXPERIENCED BUSINESS ANALYST ***
Apply with your CV as soon as possible. We will close the role as soon as we find someone to join us, and if you want, you can attach a short video clip. If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Brian Partridge - [email protected] to learn more.
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.