Digital Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
- Helfmann-Park 7, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets/Nexi is among the top pay-tech companies in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 2.5m merchants, including 150,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 100 Financial institutions across Europe.
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
In our European PSP business, you’ll develop in a fast-growing payments company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to change the future of payments, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague. What powers you at work?
Shape the future of eCommerce in the DACH region
You’ll be part of one of the fastest-growing eCommerce payments businesses in Europe. Driving growth in ecommerce for Germany is a key focus point for our business. And we are fast expanding the team and product sets there. As part of the German PSP team you will be at the leading edge to support this growth helping the business drive new business
You’ll be powering growth in eCommerce
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nexi/Nets. You’ll even find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work. In the role you will have responsibility for driving our in market lead generation activities across paid search, display, SEO and social channels. Driving high quality leads to our sales teams and helping the business achieve its revenue targets.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Plan and run digital marketing campaigns (B2B) through digital channels and tools end to end
- Continually optimise our spend strategy, driving quality leads to support our sales teams (web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, display advertising
- Continuous improvement of the website and creation of sales-optimised landing pages using our CMS
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights of Digital Marketing and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to optimize user experience on website and landing pages
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about eCommerce, highly skilled and perseveres to continue to move themselves and the business forward.
Your qualifications include
- University degree in business economics, Marketing or a similar programme
- > 3 years professional experience as Digital Campaign manager or online/digital marketing manager
- Digital affinity and deep knowledge of digital communication channels - especially SEA/SEO, Ads on LinkedIn, Facebook and Google
- Strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Strong social skills and good communication with diverse stakeholders in an international environment
- Agile mindset, hands on mentality, and strong customer focus
- Strong language skills, excellent written and spoken English & German
Curious? Then apply now.