Channel/Lead generation Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
- Helfmann-Park 7, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets/Nexi is among the top pay-tech companies in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 2.5m merchants, including 150,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 100 Financial institutions across Europe.
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
In our European PSP business, you’ll develop in a fast-growing payments company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to change the future of payments, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague. What powers you at work?
Shape the future of eCommerce in the DACH region
You’ll be part of one of the fastest-growing eCommerce payments businesses in Europe. Driving growth in ecommerce for Germany is a key focus point for our business. And we are fast expanding the team and product sets there. As part of the German PSP team you will be at the leading edge to support this growth helping the business drive new business
You’ll be powering growth in eCommerce
As Channel Marketing Manager, you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nexi/Nets. You’ll even find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work. In the role you will have responsibility for driving our in market lead generation activities across email marketing, events, PR and affiliate marketing organisations. Driving high quality leads to our sales teams and helping the business achieve its revenue targets.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are
- Responsibility for all marketing and lead channels - including analysis, improvement and reporting
- Close co operation with our internal partner management; and our external partners to collaborate within their communication and lead channels
- Agreements and negotiations with external partners on joint marketing and sales campaigns
- Development and implementation of specific sales-approaches and campaigns for various sub-sectors and verticals
- Close co operation with colleagues from other business areas (e.g. sales, Partner management, PR) to optimise successful sales channels.
- Conception and control of data-based, digital sales campaigns with personas and customer journeys
- Analysis and continuous optimisation of existing lead channels according to defined KPIs
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about eCommerce, highly skilled and perseveres to continue to move themselves and the business forward.
Your qualifications include
- Strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- University degree in business economics, marketing or a similar programme
- > 3 years professional experience as digital B2B / channel marketing manager and clear understanding of B2B sales channels in specific within the ecosystem of eCommerce shop systems
- Relevant professional experience with marketing campaign managment B2B or B2C
- Digital affinity with a broad know-how about current marketing tools and strategies
- Strong social skills and good communication with diverse stakeholders in an international environment
- Experience in marketing automation
- Agile mindset, hands on mentality, and strong customer focus
- Strong language skills, excellent written and spoken English & German
At Nets/Nexi you can actively shape the future of the payment sector. In addition to a long-term career perspective, you can expect an attractive salary, flexible working hours, an interesting benefits programme and the opportunity to develop yourself according to your personal and professional needs. You will feel at home in our friendly team from the very first day.
Curious? Then apply now.