Head of Marketing (m/w/d)
- Helfmann-Park 7, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
- Video URL: http://netseu.23video.com/secret/65196995/68596c068f668571c3a23eaf26d60b61
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets/Nexi is among the top pay-tech companies in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 2.5m merchants, including 150,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 100 Financial institutions across Europe.
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
In our European PSP business, you’ll develop in a fast-growing payments company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to change the future of payments, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague. What powers you at work?
Shape the future of eCommerce in the DACH region
You’ll be part of one of the fastest-growing eCommerce payments businesses in Europe. Driving growth in eCommerce for DACH is a key focus point for our business. And we are fast expanding the team and product sets there. As part of the DACH PSP team you will be at the leading edge to help driving business growth.
You’ll be powering growth in eCommerce
As the Head of Marketing, you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nexi/Nets. You’ll even find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work. In the role you will have responsibility for building and scaling our marketing presence in the DACH region. You will lead the DACH Marketing team and the wider agency relationships. You will work very closely with the European Marketing team and the rest of Group Marketing resources, leveraging all Marketing assets and tools available. You will be responsible for establishing Nets eCommerce as the leading partner for ecommerce merchants, creating unprecedented market excitement and drive sales.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Develop an overall marketing strategy to establish Nets/Nexi as the leading provider for eCommerce merchants in prioritised verticals
- Growth: Drive brand/product awareness in the relevant eCommerce community with strong community advocacy
- Combine marketing assets in a creative and disruptive way
- Leadership: Recruit, lead and mentor a cross-functional team to build and execute growth strategies
- Marketing: Build multi-channel marketing campaigns together with your team to drive brand awareness and customer growth
- Build in-life marketing to ensure customer growth and long-term retention
- Partnerships: Identify and negotiate key marketing partnerships to drive growth
- PR: build a strong PR presence in the region
- Business Analysis: Monitor and assess the performance of your marketing activities, ensure spend is optimised to drive revenue potential
- Work with and support central product teams to understand segment needs and improve tools to drive growth in markets
- Ensure alignment within other markets and central marketing teams for regional and global initiatives. Adopt proven methodologies and bring innovation to the table that your region and all PSP regions can leverage to grow faster
As a motivational Leader with a goal-oriented management style and negotiation skills, strong communication and contact skills, and gravitas, you act strategically and entrepreneurially.
You will likely have a degree or a comparable qualification in Marketing, you have strong marketing expertise, a goal and customer-oriented work style
- Strong business background (commercially successful entrepreneurship, management consulting, payments, or similar commercial experience)
- Experience in launching and running Above The Line marketing campaigns
- Expertise in B2B marketing including digital marketing and/or business development for a high growth B2B company
- Experience in building and leading teams, with willingness to invest in the development of your team to enable them to deliver their KPIs
- 10+ years of experience, some of it in a high-growth company
- Demonstrated capacity to take data-informed decisions
- Experienced experience at lead generation and driving brand awareness
At Nets you can actively shape the future of the payment sector. In addition to a long-term career perspective, you can expect an attractive salary, flexible working hours, an interesting benefits programme and the opportunity to develop yourself according to your personal and professional needs. You will feel at home in our friendly team from the very first day.
Curious? Then apply now.