Sr. Program Manager Merchant Services
- Teollisuuskatu, Helsinki, Finland
- Video URL: http://netseu.23video.com/secret/65196995/68596c068f668571c3a23eaf26d60b61
You’ll be part of the Merchant Services organization driving innovation excellence and helping to build products, processes and environments of the future. We value the “voice of our customer” and use it to share learnings about interactions to help to shape our strategy to be the European Payments Champion.
You’ll be powering Merchant Services Product & Engineering
As Program Manager, you’ll join a team within Product and Engineering, Product Operations. We operate an Agile and SAFe ecosystem and you will be driving our high value complex initiatives.
We are consolidating our system landscape, migrating our customers onto new platforms with new possibilities.
To be considered for this role you must be resident in Finland, Copenhagen or Germany. Please do not apply if you are not resident in one of these locations.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization and in the context of Agile and SAFe ways of working
- Supporting the delivery of OKRs in the context of the programs and ARTs within your scope
- Managing delivery across a number of Agile Release Trains as well as 3rd party providers and external suppliers
- Ensuring goals and deadlines are met in areas including customer satisfaction, compliance, quality and reporting
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed!
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets.
- Strong experience of large and complex cross-BU programmes/projects
- Broad knowledge of Program and Project management methodologies in the context of Agile and SAFe
- Financial Services domain knowledge including payments and various alternate payment types is preferred
- Strong communication skills, tailored to large cross-country organizations especially in remote working environments
- Strong experience in stakeholder management at all levels of the organization
- Highly organized and able to work to tight deadlines at a fast pace
- Keen attention to detail and proficiency in finding solutions to problems
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Strong understanding of road-mapping and road-mapping methodologies/tools
- You are currently based in Denmark, Finland or Germany
- Proven experience as a Program Manager in a large scale Agile or SAFe environment
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
Apply now to power your career
Please send your application soonest, as we will start interviewing and shall fill in position as soon as candidate is found. In case you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity or Nets as an employer, then please contact the recruiting manager Susan Scott [email protected] .
You can meet more of our Nets personalities by visiting our careers page: https://www.nets.eu/careers
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no