Retention Outbound and Inbound Agent (Swedish Speaking)
- Klausdalsbrovej 601, 2750 Ballerup, Denmark
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets is among the top payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
At Nets, you’ll be developing in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to change the future of payments, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference.
At Retention team we handle all our B2B customers who call us to terminate their engagement with Nets on Payment Terminals, International Acquirer Agreements.
You’ll be powering our Nordic Retention Team
Personality with ambitious attitude and winning mentality are the attributes for success in this role.
Above all you are:
• Personality that makes a difference
• Awesome co-worker – people love working with you
• Ambitious on learning and developing yourself
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed
You have a preferred sales profile and love to work with customers. You are known as a great listener and you are great at building customer relations. You’re able to perform under pressure and keep a cool mind. Your energy levels are high and you are not put down by rejections.
Your key responsibilities in this role are:
• Outbound and Incoming calls
• Preventing exciting customers from churn to competitors
• Negotiating and delivering a good customer experience
• Attending customer queries and ensure highest customer satisfaction
• Cross-sales to existing customers
You will be a part of a successful team, where employee satisfaction, career development and winner mentality are highly prioritized.
Our teams and colleagues are based in both Ballerup and Helsinki and this position is located in Ballerup, Denmark.
You have the opportunity to work with:
• A team with personalities that makes the difference
• A successful Team
• Awesome co-workers
We can offer a great range of benefits with competitive compensation model, including also support for re-location at your move to Denmark in case you are currently located e.g. in Sweden.
We are happy to see you have:
• Track record of high performance from retention and/or sales function, maybe within Fintech, Telecom, Media or Insurance
• Strong negotiation and communicative skills
• Quality conscious and able to deliver an exceptional customer experience
• A wish for further career development
• Fluent both written and verbal in Swedish language at Business Level
• Written and verbal English in Basic Level at least
Apply now to power your career
Apply with your CV, and if you want, also with a short video clip. We’ll close job opening as soon as the right candidate has been found!
If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Karsten Lyndrup +45 29482683 / [email protected]
You can visit www.nets.eu/careers/employees to meet more of our Nets employees and personalities.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.