Call for Talents - Junior IT Consultants
- Specialty: IT Consulting
- Seniority: Early Careers
About Netcompany - Intrasoft
We are Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with a strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: https://www.netcompany-intrasoft.com/.
We are looking for Junior IT Consultants - Call for Talents for our offices in Athens, Thessaloniki and Patras
We are looking for inspired talents to work closely with the customer for digital transformation projects related to the implementation of ERPs, Operation Support Systems, Business Support Systems, CRM and Customer Experience (CX) solutions across various industries (Banking, FinTech, Insurance, Telecommunications, Utilities, Retail, EU Institutions, Public Sector Digital Transformation). Before the assignment to the projects, you will follow specific learning paths, in order to develop the required specialty and skills.
Your main duties will be:
- Contribute to all phases of full-cycle IT projects, from requirements analysis to customization, specifications for any development needed, UAT support, user training, and go-live support
- Develop innovative concepts and implement sophisticated consulting solutions
- Create long-term relationships with clients
- Identify, diagnose and resolve business applications
- Identify business development opportunities
- Act as a business advisor to the clients
By joining Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading IT company, you will be part of a hub of 1.700+ tech enthusiasts in Greece. You will work using cutting-edge technologies that contribute to the design and delivery of solutions and products for challenging, large-scale IT projects, that affect the lives of millions of citizens around the globe.
If you have
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline
- Analytical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- A customer-oriented personality, with attention to detail
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
…then this position is suitable for you!
It would also be a plus if you had
- Experience in IT projects implementations
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our top priority. Please note that the recruitment process in Netcompany - Intrasoft will be conducted virtually for the upcoming months, following the Covid-19 pandemic safety measures.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values: https://bit.ly/3SSbBzU
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.