Call for Talents - Junior IT Business Analysts
- Specialty: Business/ Systems Analysis
- Seniority: Early Careers
About Netcompany - Intrasoft
We are Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with a strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: https://www.netcompany-intrasoft.com/.
A day in the life of a Junior IT Business Analyst
As a Junior IT Business Analyst, you will be part of highly skilled teams who design, develop, deploy, customize and support technologies for large EU agencies. The job holder will have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety of services in order to develop a solid background in the field of business analysis.
Your main duties will be:
- Requirements elicitation
- Participation in functional and progress meetings with clients and other stakeholders
- Elaboration and documentation of functional/non-functional specifications
- Planning and prioritization of feature backlog
- Day-to-day support to the project team and the customer/business users
- Preparation and delivery of demos & trainings
- Incident & change management
By joining Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading IT company, you will be part of a hub of 1.700+ tech enthusiasts in Greece. You will work using cutting-edge technologies that contribute to the design and delivery of solutions and products for challenging, large-scale IT projects, that affect the lives of millions of citizens around the globe.
If you have
- Degree in Computer Science
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
- Availability for short-term business traveling
- Ability to integrate and cope with fast-paced international, dynamic environments and demanding customers
…then this position is suitable for you!
It would also be a plus if you had
- Post-graduate university degree in Computer Science
- Academic knowledge in any of the following standards: UML/BPMN/SOA/XML/XSD/WSDL/JSON
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- Learning path with new technology and methodologies
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values: https://bit.ly/3SSbBzU
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.