Operations Engineer (Cloud, Azure, Security)
- Puławska 182, 02-670, Warszawa, Poland
Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 3000 skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for a variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming we need more ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure. Now, we are looking for an Operations Engineer who will cooperate in our international teams together with skilled colleagues from Denmark.
Your everyday tasks will be:
- Maintaining Microsoft-based environments for various projects based on SharePoint, Microsoft SQL servers, CRM and others
- Participating in project work, as a part of development cycle, providing high level of availability of applications and systems based on SLA requirements
- Reporting internally on tasks, activities and SLA goals.
- Responding to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents etc. based on ITIL practices.
If you know or are interested in these areas, you are probably the right candidate:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and servers
- Understanding TCP/IP from a server technical perspective
- Good understanding of Cloud Security principles
- Knowledge of Azure and other Cloud Solutions
- You need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Azure certificates will be a big plus
- If you know you way around in Linux, that is just another plus
As a person you are:
Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You’re also a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Our perks and benefits:
- Medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card
- Scandinavian work environment
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- Free lunch at the office
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
- Free English and Danish lessons at the office
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team at [email protected] who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of sex, race, age, religion or ethnicity.