- Reading, UK
Netcompany is looking for Mid - Senior level UX Designer to join us on a permanent basis.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Designing screens, user flows and components for our products and applications.
- Alternating between lo-fi mock-ups and hi-fi prototypes, where appropriate, in order to communicate ideas to engineers (particularly front-end) and present a view of the long-term vision (anticipated end state).
- Assisting Product Owners with refinement of requirements and user stories.
- Contributing to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Potentially working on related products concurrently.
Experience and Requirements
- 2+ years of relevant experience in technology and designing digital products.
- Strong command of industry standard design tools and prototyping software (i.e. Sketch, Axure).
- Able to think holistically about product in a cross-functional product development team and be able to communicate with product owners and developers regularly in a lean, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in prioritising work and communicating progress.
- Experience of working in a medium to large team with developers, product owners and testers.
- Must be enthusiastic and naturally curious.
- Able to present work with confidence.
- A passion for music products and monetisation of audio assets.
- Design User Stories
User Experience (UX)