Data Analyst Developer
- London, UK
Netcompany works with some of the most exciting, innovative and recognisable brands in the world. As a company, we focus on helping organisations make better use of technology and we are recognised as being a company that is disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector.
Our reputation is built on providing our clients with absolute certainty that Netcompany will deliver the outcomes specified and that their critical systems are managed to the highest standards. Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering fantastic challenging opportunities.
Netcompany is looking for a Data Analyst Developer to join our team and to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to the clients. Based in Derby, this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK.
- Successful applicant will be responsible for delivering BI reports, dashboards and wireframes using Power BI.
- Background in data and business analysis
- Proven technical background in Power BI
- Extensive experience with T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with SSIS / SSAS / SSRS
- Knowledge of Data modelling and Data Warehousing
- Ability to connect new data sources to Power BI, e.g. through APIs, manual data extracts and connecting to the SQL data warehouse
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions to meet stakeholders requests
- Experience working in an Agile methodology