- Croydon, UK
Location: Croydon plus travel to the Midlands
Clearance: SC Cleared
Project Manager is urgently required to join one of the most innovative and exciting IT organisations in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled organisation.
We are particularly interested in knowledge and proven experience in the following:
- 5+ years' experience as a Senior PM/Delivery Manager;
- Background in technology and infrastructure, with a strong understanding of Cloud Services environments and associated networking;
- Experience of working in an environment where infrastructure is being implemented on public cloud;
- Experience of managing 3rd party supplier delivery and matrix teams;
- Demonstrable experience of using detailed project management planning and methods;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Experience of managing multiple projects concurrently, and delivering multiple technical deliverables; and
- Experience in managing and getting the best out of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Management of the programme schedule ensuring this is updated in line with change and requirements;
- Management of the project Risk, Issue, Assumption and dependency (RAID) log ensuring items are suitably captured, mitigated and escalated to the programme manager where required;
- Manage the delivery of workstream plans and associated artefacts; and
- Experience working in Government departments.