TALENTED IT GRADUATES WANTED TO JOIN ONE OF EUROPE'S MOST SUCCESSFUL IT COMPANIES
- No. 26, Ung Văn Khiêm, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Do you want to be part of one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, where you will have a unique opportunity to make an impact on our many exciting projects, while you develop your own skills together with the most skilled employees in the IT business?
Projects that make a difference
You’ll be working on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative IT programmes and projects for some of the most prestigious organizations in the world. As our new IT graduate you will work with a lot of different and exciting solutions and technologies. You will get the chance to work on different programming languages and technologies as this will vary from project to project. This will provide you with the opportunity to learn and become better all the time. A large part of our projects use technologies like AngularJS, gulp, Sass, React and node.js on Java and .NET. Besides that we work with Sharepoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SQL-server, Sitecore, Oracle and Weblogic to name just a few.
Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. Besides our office in Vietnam we have offices in Denmark, Norway, UK, Poland and Netherland. Globally Netcompany employs more than 2.100 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers.
About the role
Netcompany is currently looking for ambitious graduates to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients in Europe. You will join our strong and dedicated team based in Ho Chi Minh City, where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled IT consultants in Vietnam.
- Analyze and understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that describes how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using best practices
- Conduct continuous unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues.
- Work in an agile international cross country collaboration environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Vietnam and Europe
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Identify areas for own personal development
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from our large and global knowledge-based communities, Centre of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different knowledge groups, from specific technologies like .NET and Java to Architecture, Security and AI to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across our different countries.
Are you recently graduated, ambitious and ready to make your career?
- Bachelor or Masters degree within a relevant IT specialization
- Good English skills both in writing and verbally
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and data modelling
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and modern system development
- Open towards and able to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of an international team
- Professional pro-active attitude, taking responsibility and initiative.
- Effectively estimate work and produce deliverables on time.
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we have many social events and activities, such as an annual company trip, quarterly team building and lots of sports and social activities.
Besides the above we have listed some other examples of why you will love working here:
- The most skilled colleagues and latest technologies
- Attractive and market competitive salary
- Annual performance based salary adjustment and performance bonus
- Good benefits package including attractive healthcare insurance program and free English classes
- Well defined Career Development Program with performance appraisals twice a year and mentoring program
- Industry leading Netcompany Academy Program offers professional and career aligned development along with offering relevant certifications and training courses.
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to [email protected] who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion, or ethnicity.