Marketing Technology Consultant - Automation
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Seniority: Medium
- Department: Marketing Technology Consultant
What makes Cognizant Netcentric a great fit for you?
At Cognizant Netcentric, we come to work every day with the mission of leveraging cutting-edge technology to create memorable digital experiences for the world’s leading brands. And we do it as a diverse, global community of over 1500+ Adobe experts collaborating across countries, cultures, languages and technologies.
We’re energized by an inclusive and responsive organizational culture that brings together the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the resources, growth opportunities and stability of a larger global organization.
Holacracy is the cornerstone of how we work, empowering every individual with the power to make an impact within our organization. All this encourages us to learn and grow as individuals, and unite as a team to build innovative digital experiences that touch people’s lives.
We are seeking a talented Marketing Technology Consultant with a genuine passion for delivering value for their clients and implementing meaningful customer experiences. You will be working directly with our clients in customer-facing projects, and on some of the most exciting and rewarding marketing automation projects across Europe.
The role will do more than just churn out campaign’s day to day; you will provide campaign migration planning support, you’ll share best practise design, build and implement campaign automation and optimisation techniques, you’ll train clients in tool to become experts themselves and you’ll help run platform and practice assessments.
This is a varied role and if you enjoy engaging with clients, extracting, and analysing marketing & business needs, and translating requirements into effective marketing solutions then you’d be a great fit.
Cognizant Netcentric invests in its employees, and as part of that relationship we value individuals who enjoy autonomy and have a strong desire to grow and exceed their clients expectations.
What do we require?
- Genuine passion for marketing automation
- Applied knowledge of marketing automation tools and CRM
- Understanding of key online marketing strategies and concepts
- Excelling as a Business Consultant in challenging projects with a focus on the digitalization process between our clients and their customers
- Advising customers on their digital marketing activities, including
- development of content/channel strategies
- specification of marketing automation and personalisation solution concepts
- definition of marketing KPIs
- improving customer journeys
- translating visions into tangible business requirements and comprehensive concepts
- Based on your experience, you have a solid gut feel on what is feasible and reachable given time, budget, platform and resource limitation
- Ability to define detailed functional and technical specifications, develop use cases, flow diagrams, and wireframes
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You know how to sustain and extend a client mandate
- You are a versed communicator, able to convey information clearly and provide feedback
- Travelling is not an issue for you
- Staying ahead of the curve on latest digital marketing technology trends
What makes us smile when looking at your profile…
- Specific experience in the area of marketing automation, either with Adobe Campaign or any other enterprise marketing automation suite
- Specific experience in online marketing campaign and performance management
- Knowledge of industry best practices related to nurturing campaign design, inbound marketing, demand generation, customer behaviour etc.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing systems and technologies (Eloqua, Marketo, Webtrekk, Intelliad, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, AEM, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, Drupal, etc.)
- Deep understanding of at least two vertical markets
- Ability to write data integration concepts
- Good Java Script / HTML / CSS know how
- Familiar with Marketing Technology services (DMP, DSP, tag management, digital analytics tools)
- Consultancy / Agency experience
What do we offer YOU?
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Sponsored gym membership
- Apple work equipment
- Central office locations with great office space
- Table football
- Many off-site company events
- Kitchen access with a large selection of teas, coffee and Bionade
- Choice of where to work from (office, remote, home) from within the country you live
- High degree of freedom/independency (but be aware this goes in line with responsibilities)
- Room to grow in role, in the (holacratic) organization, out of your current geography (we are global!)