Multi Solution Consultant
- Jefferson City, MO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Seniority: Senior
- Department: Marketing Technology Consultant
At Cognizant Netcentric, we come to work every day with the mission of leveraging cutting-edge technology to create memorable digital experiences for the world’s leading brands. And we do it as a diverse, global community of over 1550+ Adobe experts collaborating across countries, cultures, languages and technologies.
We’re energized by an inclusive and responsive organizational culture that brings together the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the resources, growth opportunities and stability of a larger global organization. Holacracy is the cornerstone of how we work, empowering every individual with the power to make an impact within our organization. All this encourages us to learn and grow as individuals, and unite as a team to build innovative digital experiences that touch people’s lives.
What is the role about?
The Multi-Solution Consultant position is primarily a client-facing role, which requires strong technical expertise and domain knowledge of various industry verticals, digital marketing strategy, and execution.
The Multi-Solution Consultant must be able to build blueprints on how best to leverage Adobe Experience Cloud solutions and contextualize to Customer needs to meet their Digital marketing Objectives. As a Multi-Solution Consultant, you must discuss with Customer and Business teams to extract the business requirements, articulate Problem statements, build solution constructs, and drive Customer Presentations Successfully. As part of Cognizant Netcentric Adobe COE, You will fill a central role in driving various engagements, mentoring other consultants, and helping them grow and deliver client engagements successfully, which in turn help Cognizant Netcentric foot print to grow significantly in North America Region.
What you’ll do
- Lead consultative engagements with clients, exploring their technical and business challenges. This will include delivering workshops, presenting a potential solution, providing best practices, and benefits analysis of software features and developments.
- Build solution blueprint for holistic digital marketing platforms
- Collaborate with our Solution Architects to validate and improve standard blueprints
- Provide Consulting services to strategically drive implementation, adoption, operation, and expansion of Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Marketo and Audience Manager at Customer Organizations.
- Assist customers in project implementation, mainly in product expertise but also in development, testing, and training
- Design customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies
- Validate and debug implementations and consistently follow up on issues until resolved
- Creation and maintenance of relevant documentation, including requirements, functional and technical specs that define and support the solution
- Advise key stakeholders and support drive business success based on key business objectives/goals
- Build business maturity assessments and develop optimization roadmaps
- Assist in pre-sales activities and create accurate estimates and quotations
- Take the initiative to constantly improve your knowledge and expertise across digital marketing and cloud-based solutions
- Establish robust and effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders across the global organization.
- Be a senior member of the Consulting team. Be opinionated, input into process improvement, set high standards in all areas of your work, and provide leadership and mentoring to junior team members.
- Minimum (5) five years experience in Consulting or Professional Services in an enterprise software company or consultancy.
- Significant experience working with Adobe technologies, specifically Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and Adobe Audience Manager. If not Adobe, the use of other similar enterprise tools in the market is a pre-requisite
- Passion for the internet domain and use of technology to solve business problems
- A solid understanding of general business, digital concepts, and strategies is essential.
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Presentable to blue chip clients with well-developed interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills – verbal and written. Able to communicate with technical, marketing, and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Ability to work under pressure, think quickly, adapt fast, and deliver to tight deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, organized, professional, and dedicated to both team and customer success
- Experience of Agile (Scrum/ Kanban) project management methodologies
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- International experience is highly desired, and so is a willingness to travel
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com