(Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Seniority: Senior
- Department: Analytics
What makes Cognizant Netcentric a great fit for you?
At Cognizant Netcentric, we come to work every day with the mission of leveraging cutting-edge technology to create memorable digital experiences for the world’s leading brands. And we do it as a diverse, global community of over 1500+ Adobe experts collaborating across countries, cultures, languages and technologies.
We’re energized by an inclusive and responsive organizational culture that brings together the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the resources, growth opportunities and stability of a larger global organization.
Holacracy is the cornerstone of how we work, empowering every individual with the power to make an impact within our organization. All this encourages us to learn and grow as individuals, and unite as a team to build innovative digital experiences that touch people’s lives.
We are looking for a software engineer who is ready to welcome the next challenge in his/her career. The role of Analytics Engineer will allow you to use your background in software development applied to the delivery of marketing solutions for our international customers. You will play a key role in projects where you understand what business wants and translate their needs into technical solutions to support their data-driven strategies. Your software engineering skills will be applied in the implementation of marketing technologies in the realm of data collection and experimentation and finding solutions to integrate them in the diverse architectural landscape of our clients.
Are you passionate about capturing data to answer burning questions from clients that want to know more about how their digital solutions are performing? Can you support digital analytics specialists with your technical knowledge on the best practices of data collection?
What do we require from you?
- You have a background in software engineering, development, computer science or programming skills.
- Project experience around data collection, analytics, personalization
- Good knowledge of browser technologies
- Operational experience implementing and customizing Tag Management Solutions such as Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Pega.
- Experience implementing personalisation tools such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize.
- Familiar with different types of Data Layer specifications, design, implementation, and consumption.
- Solid technical understanding of software engineering/web development principles: iterative
- Good understanding of web analytics and digital marketing concepts
What makes us smile when we look at your profile:
- Operational experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics, Google Optimize.
- Project experience in personalisation, A/B testing, optimization
- Software development experience using RESTful APIs, Node.js, NPM, React, Angular or other front-end frameworks.
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
- Not afraid to run workshop and knowledge sharing sessions
What do we offer YOU?
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Sponsored gym membership
- Apple work equipment
- Central office locations with great office space
- Table football
- Many off-site company events
- Kitchen access with a large selection of teas, coffee and Bionade
- Choice of where to work from (office, remote, home) from within the country you live
- High degree of freedom/independency (but be aware this goes in line with responsibilities)
- Room to grow in role, in the (holacratic) organization, out of your current geography (we are global!)