Workfront Solution Services Architect
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Seniority: Senior
- Department: Marketing Technology Consultant
What makes Netcentric a great fit for you?
At Netcentric, you’re part of a multinational & multicultural organization that inspires and empowers our clients and their digital visions. We’re an award-winning Adobe Global Alliance Partner that delivers the best digital solutions for the world’s greatest brands by unlocking the potential of this cutting-edge technology.
Here, everyone has a voice because we work on the principle of Holacracy. If you’re ready to work with an innovative, collaborative, and ambitious team, check our job opening details below: Netcentric is the place for you! Our employees enjoy an agile, dynamic, on-site, or remote-working environment, with continuous access to training and development, and stunning studio locations.
The Workfront Solution Services Architect is a high-profile role responsible for services value positioning, requirements gathering/scoping, solution development, proposal preparation, and presentation of the Workfront Enterprise Work Management Platform (EWM). More importantly, this role requires a self-starter known as an influential strategist with the demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly at all levels of a customer’s organization: C-Suite, business manager, administrator, and end-users.
The role is responsible for working closely with our Netcentric Sales Teams to analyze customer use cases and prescribe services that will ensure successful implementation, deployment, and adoption of the Workfront EWM solution. Solution Services Architects proactively assist with continuous improvement of Workfront customer use cases.
The Solution Services Architect will be a “Challenger” in the solution development process and mentor others on EWM philosophy. Interacting with our Adobe subject matter experts and Architects, our Consultants, and implementation teams.
- Specific experience with Workfront Work Management required (Workfront certified)
- Knowledge of the work management, project management, and portfolio management market space, competitors, and related industries
- Independent thinker, with excellent collaboration skills and a proven track record in problem-solving while working in a remote, fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills, and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English (any additional european language will be a plus)
- Willingness to travel
- Must be based in the UK
What makes us smile when we look at your profile
- You have worked with the Adobe Experience Cloud products
- Architecture background in any technology
- Consulting experience