(Senior) Frontend Engineer
- Barcelona, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
- Seniority: Medium
- Department: Software Engineering
What makes Netcentric a great fit for you?
At Netcentric, you’re part of a multinational & multicultural organization that inspires and empowers our clients and their digital visions. We’re an award-winning Adobe Global Alliance Partner that delivers the best digital solutions for the world’s greatest brands by unlocking the potential of this cutting-edge technology.
Here, everyone has a voice because we work on the principle of Holacracy. If you’re ready to work with an innovative, collaborative, and ambitious team, check our job opening details below: Netcentric is the place for you! Our employees enjoy an agile, dynamic, on-site, or remote-working environment, with continuous access to training and development, and stunning studio locations.
- Experience in making the web accesible for all devices and assistive technologies for the physically impaired.
- Solid understanding of web responsive design: mobile-first and desktop-first strategies, and media handling.
- Experience working with common Frontend build tools (Webpack, postCSS, Babel, etc.)
- Comfortable working with Version Control
- High level of written and verbal communication abilities in English.
- Experience in leading small teams and taking up project responsibilities.
- Proactive and a team player
- Availability to travel.
What makes us smile when looking at your profile
- Experience in making the web accessible for all devices and assistive technologies for the physically impaired.
- Experience with functional/automated testing
- Familiarity with task management and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA.
- Experience with JS framework such as React, Angular, Vue, etc..
- A keen interest to learn new technologies and frameworks within the front end development ecosystem.
- If you have a Github account or something similar to show your work or what you have contributed to.
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Recognition bonus system
- Private health insurance
- Apple work equipment
- WFH equipment + welcome package
- WFH monthly expenses compensation
- Access to Udemy courses
- Adobe certification
- Sponsored gym membership
- Yoga Classes
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarten and transport)
- A dynamic and international team
- Everyone has a voice; we are a Holacracy organization