Senior System Engineer - Internal IT
- Barcelona, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
- Seniority: Senior
- Department: System Engineering
What makes Netcentric a great fit for you?
At Netcentric, you’re part of a multinational & multicultural organization that inspires and empowers our clients and their digital visions. We’re an award-winning Adobe Global Alliance Partner that delivers the best digital solutions for the world’s greatest brands by unlocking the potential of this cutting-edge technology.
Here, everyone has a voice because we work on the principle of Holacracy. If you’re ready to work with an innovative, collaborative, and ambitious team, check our job opening details below: Netcentric is the place for you! Our employees enjoy an agile, dynamic, on-site, or remote-working environment, with continuous access to training and development, and stunning studio locations.
It is all about Systems! As a Senior System Engineer, you make sure that these systems run consistently stable and well. You develop software to automate or to integrate systems. You are also involved in designing the infrastructure for the solution and developing the system engineering aspects. The jobs is very diverse, from coding excellent automation to client communication and occasionally saving our clients world.
You are a good fit if you consider yourself as a team player who is looking forward to operating and constantly improving secure and highly performing Systems.
You will not be bored, as your role involves the following:
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Analyze code and discuss with the teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects
- Building and maintaining the technology stack conforming to the documented architecture blueprint
- Implement automation tools and frameworks
- Orchestrating or driving deployments on production and non-production systems
- Documenting functional procedures in knowledge base and keep it up-to-date
- Monitoring application platforms & systems, acknowledging events or alerts and assessing its potential impact on service quality
- Collaborating in incident and problem management
If this sounds like you, we need to talk...
What we require:
- Give and accept feedback. Willingness to learn is a key behaviour in our team.
- Fluent in English
- Result and team oriented
- Strong focus on Automation
- Experience with the following technologies:
- AWS administration, Google Cloud or Azure
- Linux administration: CentOS or RedHat
- Scripting: Bash, Ruby or Python
- Configuration Management: Puppet, Ansible or Chef
- Provisioning tools: Foreman, Salt or Terraform
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Nexus or Sonar
- Monitoring tools: Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus or Sensu
What makes us smile:
- Experienced in:
- Web applications experience: Apache, Nginx or Tomcat
- Administration of Atlassian products: Jira, Confluence, Crowd or Bitbucket.
- General Network administration
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator or Certified DevOps Engineer
- LFCE, RedHat or LPIC certification
- Network Security or Cybersecurity certification
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Recognition bonus system
- Private health insurance
- Apple work equipment
- WFH equipment + welcome package
- WFH monthly expenses compensation
- Access to Udemy courses
- Adobe certification
- Sponsored gym membership
- Yoga Classes
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarten and transport)
- A dynamic and international team
- Everyone has a voice; we are a Holacracy organization