Junior Frontend Developer
- Vigo, Pontevedra, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 33 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Netcentric is looking for Junior Frontend developers to join our team! You will have the chance to rapidly increase your coding skills and learn from the best in the field. You have a passion for web development and hands-on experience? You want to be trained by the best? Then apply for this position and start at our academy in early October 2021 ! We still have couple of seats available...
More info: https://www.netcentric.biz/careers/netcentric-academy/netcentric-tech-academy.html
- Strong capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions
- A proactive mind-set, who shares his ideas and brings them to life
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement
- Being a team player
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent professional education
- Fluent level in English
- Passionate about web development
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Recognition bonus system
- Private health insurance
- Apple work equipment
- WFH equipment + welcome package
- WFH monthly expenses compensation
- Access to Udemy courses
- Adobe certification
- Sponsored gym membership
- Yoga Classes
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarten and transport)
- A dynamic and international team
- Everyone has a voice; we are a Holacracy organization