System Engineer - DevOps: Junior/Mid
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Netcentric is an award-winning Adobe Global Alliance Partner and a recognized expert in the Adobe Experience Cloud. We deliver digital solutions for the world’s greatest brands by unlocking the full potential of this cutting-edge technology. We work with our clients at any stage of their digital transformation journey - from digital strategy to solutions development through to operational support - enabling them to stay ahead of the game. Our clients’ success is ours, which means we’re growing.
Our culturally diverse community with its representatives of different nationalities from all across the world, 500+ professionals and 270+ Adobe certifications are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen and now Pune.
We come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player.
Netcentric is creating digital marketing solutions for multinational companies. These are internet and intranet sites, email marketing systems or mobile apps.
As a DevOps System Engineer, you make sure that these systems run reliable, stable and perform well. You are involved in designing the infrastructure for the solution, developing the system engineering aspects and operating the systems. The job is very diverse, from coding excellent bash scripts to client communication and occasionally saving our clients world.
What do we require:
- Experience with operating application servers and web servers in an enterprise environment
- Significant experience with the following technologies:
- Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Shell Scripting
- Puppet deployment automation tools
- Apache Web Server
- Ability to manage feasibility analysis
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
At Netcentric, A Cognizant Digital Business you get:
● Full time employment (Permanent contract)
● Term Life, Personal Accident and Group Medical cover for Employees
● Medical cover for three immediate dependents
● Annual Medical Health check up
● Learning & Development opportunities
● Holistic Employee Well-being approach
● Allowance for Night Shift
● Compensatory work off for working on holidays
● Domestic Transfer & Deputation allowance
● Annual leave policy - Vacation, Personal and Sick leave
● 10 days of Annual Mandatory leave
● Maternity & Adoption Leave
● Referral Recognition Bonus
● Agile Environment
● Apple work equipment
● Everyone has a voice, we live and practice Holacracy