Marketing Technology Consultant
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 33 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
We are looking for a marketer who loves web technology or a developer who loves to transmit his passion for web technologies to clients. You are a good fit, if you are a sharp mind, that gathers and analyses marketing & business needs and translates into efficient marketing solutions. Translating marketing planning and processes into workflows, is a task you are good at. We want you to have you in our team, if you are looking for a role where you are responsible for designing, building, testing and execution of efficient marketing campaigns within marketing automation technologies - being a liaison between marketing and IT. Your background is related to Multi-Channel Marketing, Closed-Loop Marketing Processes, Data Mining, Analytic Concepts/ Technologies and Marketing Strategy, then we would like to get to know you. You consider yourself as a person that understands the drivers of marketing performance and metrics- Netcentric is the perfect place to prove this!
Netcentric may probably feel like home for you, if you are flexible, even when choosing your working spot anew everyday. The Adobe Experience Cloud Solutions sounds basically familiar to you, but you are willing to further extend that. Resting on your laurels is not familiar to you, nor it is for us.
What do we require?
- Solid understanding of website/internet technologies
- Based on your experience you have a solid gut feel on what is feasible and reachable given time, budget, platform and resource limitation
- Detailed, organized and sense of ownership
- The ability to see, understand and transform the 'bigger picture' of Digital Marketing
- Understand the principles of multi-channel Digital Marketing
- Understanding of key online marketing strategies and concepts
- A proven record in web application project management and delivery in several vertical industries
- Familiarity with frontend development technologies (JS, JSON, CSS, HTML5,…)
- Base understanding of web infrastructure
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You know how to sustain and extend a client mandate (incl. managing and developing budgets)
- Travelling is not an issue for you
What makes us smile when looking at your profile…
- You are able to read, develop, troubleshoot and debug Java and API technologies
- Detailed experience in Online Marketing campaign and performance management
- In-depth knowledge of Marketing systems and technologies (Eloqua, Marketo, Webtrekk, Intelliad, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, AEM, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, Drupal, etc.)