Marketing Technology Software Engineer (m/f/x)
- Frankfurt, Germany
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 43 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a software engineer who's ready to welcome the next challenge in his/her career. At Netcentric you will learn how to use your technical skills in implementing 1:1 marketing solutions into an enterprise systems landscape. as well as implementing the required integrations and tuning the necessary infrastructure for maximum performance, scalability, and resilience. The role of Marketing Technology Software Engineer will allow you to learn and develop new skills and contribute to the growth of Netcentric.
Netcentric is powered by an international team of skilled, social people who are all about building innovative digital marketing solutions in the Adobe Experience Cloud. We are a responsive organization that enables everyone to take initiative and contribute to the success of our projects and the company through Holacracy. We focus on technology, delivering quality work and supporting our customers. If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
Job description MTE
- What do we require?
- 2+ years of project experience with data-centric campaign and marketing platforms
- Good knowledge of browser technologies
- Experience with JS Frameworks like Angular, node.js, react, etc
- QA, maintenance and development of data-related monitoring tools and services
- Client-side debugging and problem solving
- Experience integrating and consuming API services
- You're not afraid to use the command-line user interface in Unix-like operating systems
- Able to implement business requirements with technical solutions - asking clarification
- questions, reviewing specifications, creating technical specifications (clear development-
- ready instructions) from business requirements and high-level functional specifications
- Solid technical understanding of software engineering/web development principles: iterative
- cycles, source control, unit testing and producing qualitative, clean code
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, AEM or any other solutions part of the Adobe Experience Cloud and an interest in connecting them
- Writing code in Python or R
What do we offer YOU?
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Sponsored gym membership
- Apple work equipment
- Central office locations with great office space
- Table football
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Kitchen access with fruit delivery and a large selection of teas, coffee and Bionade
- Beer and catered snacks at Friday company meetings
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization