- Pune, Maharashtra, India
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 44 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Support Engineer with business user support background who is used to keep the customer satisfaction at its highest level.
You want to be a Netcentric ambassador and let our customers experience excellent support.
You are a good fit if you consider yourself a team player who is looking forward to achieving goals together with a team. Handling multiple urgent issues in parallel is something you can deal with.
The Support Engineers (Technical) are the contact for technical issues.
1. Adobe Managed Services related outages
5. Infrastructure related topics or issues
1. Monitoring the ticket's queues during Business Hours (9 AM to 6 PM as per IST) if required UK time slot in
- Client Ticket System
- eMail inbox
- Internal Ticket System
- Centralized Alert Dashboard
according to their current project involvement and create corresponding incidents, tasks or service requests.
2. Taking ownership of tickets, acknowledging them for confirmation to the customer.
3. When resolving the incident then assigning the client ticket back to the originator
4. Providing feedback to Customer Support Expert and Operations Process Expert to improve the blueprints and the Operations Handbook template
5. Providing a workaround or solution when it is possible or escalate to the Service Manager if necessary
6. Documenting incidents properly in order to facilitate the build-up of a knowledge database
7. Opening and managing tickets with vendor when needed
8. Providing consistent information to the affected users, based on the templates in the Operations Handbook, when prompted by DevOps Engineer and following up until the Incident is either resolved or no longer impacting the end-user performance or experience
9. Communicating the Status and the Next Action of the assigned Incidents and Service Requests to the Reporter at least every three working days
10. Entering planned absences as early as possible into the client Operations calendar. When planning for absences, a deputy must be nominated and noted in the client Operations calendar. Raising a tension in the tactical meeting when a suitable deputy cannot identified.
11. Monitoring constantly incidents raised inside of ticketing system and tasks for in the ticket space for unassigned items and taking ownership of those items to move them forward.
12. Assigning the correct ticket component to the processed ticket
13. Announcing maintenance windows/deployments/outages properly (before, during if necessary and after the occurrence) to a defined mailing list
At Netcentric you get:
- Centrally located office in ICC Trade Towers, Senapati Bapat Road Pune, Maharastra, India
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home office, respecting project needs
- Apple work equipment
- Customer base: large multinational companies
- International and dynamic team
- Off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- A large variety of drinks (coffee, water, natural soft drinks) at the office
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Micro Bonus system (bonus.ly)
- Vacation: 12 Vacation leaves, 4 Personal Leaves, 4 Nation Holidays and
- Sick days: half-day sick leave every month
- Referral bonus
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
- And much more...!