Inside Sales Specialist (dutch speaking)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 48 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Netcentric is powered by an international team of skilled, social people who are all about building innovative digital marketing solutions in the Adobe Experience Cloud. To support our fast-growing business in Europe, we are now looking for a new colleague with experience in business development that's going to work with our team in the Netherlands in growing our revenue in the region.
If you are a team player with a passion for sales, who is willing to develop and learn - keep on reading!
In this role, you will work closely with our commercial team in the region to ensure a smooth operation of all new business activities. This is a key role for the organization in which you will be accountable for:
- Establishing new client relationships
- Establish a great inside sales strategy and execute it
- Achieving defined revenue targets for new accounts
- Working with the delivery teams to drive growth
Netcentric will feel like home to you if you like to work in a fun, multicultural environment and like to be challenged every day.
You're going to be a great match if you...
- Are self-motivated, responsive and dedicated to both team and customer success
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a hands-on mentality
- Have excellent social and networking skills
- Are a hunter, you go the extra mile and make things happen
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Have strong communication skills, you're a native Dutch speaker and also have a very good command of spoken and written English
- Have minimum 5 years experience in a similar position
- Proven track record in lead generation
- Understand the base technologies and trends of digital experiences
- Preferably have Adobe Experience Cloud knowhow (Business Practitioner level)