- Bucharest, Romania
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 33 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a JIRA Developer role focused on development&support.
Main task will be to find solutions to JIRA / JIRA Service Desk challenging incidents on a complex Atlassian environment.
Our main expectations are:
- To guide the Support team around Atlassian topics and become the technical reference within the Support team;
- To work together with the development team in order to find permanent solutions to known problems.
What do we require?
- Extensive experience in technical support or software development for the Atlassian products. (JIRA, JIRA Service Desk)
- Administrative knowledge of Atlassian products
- Willingness to get your hands dirty in order to find solutions to challenging incidents
- Hands on experience in a Technical/Application Support area in small to mid-size technical projects
- Previous client facing and client orientation experience
- Outstanding communication skills in order to be the link between the technical support and the busines
What would make us smile when looking at your profile:
- Prior experience in Confluence, Crowd, Bitbucket
- Preferably Computer science degree graduate
- Previous consulting services experience in Agile Developments and/or ITSM (ITIL, ISO 20000)
- Comprehensive understanding and practice of SDLC (including DVCS and Continuous Deployment)
How we work:
- A proactive mindset, ability to share our ideas and bring them to life
- We have open minds always looking for continuous improvement
- We are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
at Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- Centrally located office in Timpuri Noi with great fitout and standing desks
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office, respecting project needs
- Apple work equipment
- Customer base: large multinational companies
- International and dynamic team
- Travel to customers and other locations in alignment with project needs
- Private medical subscription
- Sponsored Gym Membership (WorldClass/ 7Card)
- Yearly travel insurance
- 2 days Onboarding in one of our NC Offices across Europe
- Off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Daily delivered fresh fruits
- A large variety of drinks (coffee, water, natural soft drinks) at the office
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Micro Bonus system (bonus.ly)
- Vacation: 22 days + December 24th and 31st + 1 additional day per calendar year in the company (maximum 30 days/year)
- Sick days: 3 per year (days you are sick, at home, but do not need to bring a doctors note)
- Referral bonus
Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
And much more...!