Marketing Technology Consultant
- Stockholm, Sweden
Netcentric, A Cognizant Digital Business, is a leading digital partner that develops cutting-edge solutions for influential companies. We build digital experiences that connect brands with their customers using Adobe Experience Cloud technologies.
You will be working integrated into the Netcentric team as a member of the Cognizant family. From innovative projects to new exciting challenges, your journey will be side by side with your Netcentric colleagues.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, Netcentric benefits from its combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Grow with us and develop the future!
The Marketing Technology Consultant position is a client-facing role, which requires technical expertise as well as an understanding of multiple vertical industries, digital marketing strategy and execution. As Netcentric solely focuses on the Adobe Experience Cloud, the solution we build for our clients will always be based on that.
You have the ability to build solution blueprints and lead a customer on how best to leverage Adobe’s Experience Cloud solutions (in particular Experience Manager, Campaign, Analytics, Target, Audience Manager, Launch) in the context of their digital marketing business objectives. Aside from the cloud-based solution, this role will also get in touch with Adobe Experience Manager as well as Adobe Campaign.
Typical use case scenarios look like that:
- Integration of various data sources to build customer profiles
- Define personalization strategies, applying the right toolset from the AEC
- Define a comprehensive and actionable KPI matrix
- Manage contents across multiple digital channels
- Define a central offer management for 1:1 personalization
You will work across several industries, so you need to understand customers’ unique business requirements to design, develop and deliver solutions to meet their needs.
The role is client facing to a huge extent and often with senior management, so you should be feeling comfortable in this kind of situations.
You will fill a central role in the Marketing Technology Consulting team, mentoring other consultants, helping them grow and also lead a team of consultants in our client projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Job
- Lead consultative engagements with clients, exploring their technical and business challenges.
- Build solution blueprint for holistic digital marketing platforms
- Cooperate with our Solution Architects to validate and improve standard blueprints
- Provide consulting services to strategically drive implementation, adoption, operation and expansion of Adobe Analytics, Target and Audience Manager at customer organizations
- Assist customers in project implementation, mainly in product expertise but also in development, testing and training
- Design customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies
- Validate and debug implementations and consistently follow up on issues until resolved
- Creation and maintenance of relevant documentation including requirements, functional and technical specs that define and support the solution
- Advise key stakeholders and support drive business success based on key business objectives/goals
- Build business maturity assessments and develop optimization roadmaps
- Assist in pre-sales activities and create accurate estimates and quotations
- Take the initiative to constantly improve your knowledge and expertise across digital marketing and cloud-based solutions
- Enable others in the Netcentric organization
- Be a senior member of the Consulting team. Be opinionated, input into process improvement, set high standards in all areas of your work and provide leadership and mentoring to junior members of the team.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience of Consulting or Professional Services in an enterprise software company or consultancy.
- Significant experience working with Adobe technologies, specifically Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager
- Passion for the internet domain and use of technology to solve business problems
- A solid understanding of general business, digital concepts and strategies is a must
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Inter-personal, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written. Able to communicate with technical, marketing and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Ability to work under pressure, think quickly, adapt fast and delivering to tight deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, organized, professional and dedicated to both team and customer success
- Experience of Agile (Scrum/ Kanban) project management methodologies
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- International experience is highly desired and so is a willingness to travel
- Proficient English reading, writing and speaking skills (Swedish will make us even happier)
- Eligibility to work within the European Union