Marketing Technology Consultant (m/f/x)
- Frankfurt, Germany
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt,Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 44 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
We are looking for a marketer who loves web technology or a developer who loves to transmit his/her passion for web technologies to clients. You are a good fit, if you are a sharp mind, that gathers and analyses marketing & business needs and translates into efficient marketing solutions. Translating marketing planning and processes into workflows, is a task you are good at. We want you to have you in our team, if you are looking for a role where you are responsible for designing, building, testing and execution of efficient marketing campaigns within marketing automation technologies - being a liaison between marketing and IT.
Your background is related to Multi-Channel Marketing, Closed-Loop Marketing Processes, Data Mining, Analytic Concepts/Technologies and Marketing Strategy, then we would like to get to know you.
What do we require?
● Solid understanding of website/internet technologies
● In-depth knowledge of Marketing systems and technologies (especially in Adobe Analytics,
Adobe Target as well as tag management systems like Adobe Launch or DTM - experience
with Adobe Audience Manager & AEM would be a benefit)
●Understand the principles of multi-channel Digital Marketing
●Understanding of key online marketing strategies and concepts
●Development of tracking and data layer concepts based on business requirements
●Experience in implementing A/B tests and personalization activities on websites and/or
●Creation of web analytics reportings, generating insights from data and communicating
results to stakeholders
● Client-side debugging and quality assurance
● A proven record in web application project management and delivery in several vertical
● Familiarity with frontend development technologies (JS, JSON, CSS, HTML5,...)
● Base understanding of web infrastructure
● Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English language
● You know how to sustain and extend a client mandate (incl. managing and developing
● Travelling is not an issue for you
What makes us smile when looking at your profile...
● You are able to read, develop, troubleshoot and debug Python and/or R code
● Experience in machine learning, data mining & exploratory data analysis
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours, respecting project needs
- Home office (in alignment with project needs)
- Apple work equipment
- Customer base: large multinational corporations
- 2 days Onboarding in one of our NC Offices across Europe
- Various off-site team events
- Drinks (coffee, water, soft drinks) at the office
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Continuous training and coaching
- Micro Bonus system (bonus.ly)
- Vacation: 30 working days + dec 24th, + dec 31st
- Referral bonus
Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization