Customer Operations Engineer
- Bucharest, Romania
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 44 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Are you ready to work side by side with future and present Adobe Experience Cloud clients from the pre-sales phase and onwards, with a clear focus on customer success and partnership of Netcentric and Adobe?
- You will be guiding our clients through the setup of AEM and AC based digital marketing implementations
- Proposing adjustments to architecture and suggest improvements to processes for improving the DevOps cultural approach.
- Working on infrastructure setups on-premise, in the cloud or managed services by Adobe. From the lowest level using ssh, configuration management and hypervisor related tools up to cloud infrastructure and CDN consoles.
- Establish and maintain a trusted advisor position with the client and building state of the art simple solutions.
- Designing and implementing changes related to web infrastructure such as setting up environments, making needed adjustments for example to Apache configurations and configuring CDNs.
- Coordinating client requests and interface between the development teams and operations teams where necessary.
- Documentation of client interaction, changes and various architectural components related to web infrastructure.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Eligibility to work within the EU
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Being able to work independently and coordinate with the team
- Planning and coordination of distributed team members and external suppliers
- Project planning skills
- Customer relationship management experience
- Service management experience
- Experience with operating application servers and web servers in an enterprise environment
- Significant experience with the following technologies:
Deployment automation tools
Apache Web Server and Web applications
Cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
A good understanding of networking, protocols and the web
Experience with CDN (Content Delivery Networks)
- Administration of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM, formerly CQ)
- Configuration of Adobe Dispatcher module for Apache
- Administration of Adobe Campaign (AC)
- Experience working with CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Experience working with Java-based applications
- Experience working with email marketing tools
- Version control using GIT
- Continuous integration based on Jenkins and Nexus
- RedHat or LPIC Certification
- AWS Certification
- ACE Certification
- ITIL Certification
- German or Spanish speaking
At Netcentric you get:
- Centrally located office in Timpuri Noi with great fitout and standing desks
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office, respecting project needs
- Apple work equipment
- Customer base: large multinational companies
- International and dynamic team
- Travel to customers and other locations in alignment with project needs
- Private medical subscription
- 2 days Onboarding in one of our NC Offices across Europe
- Off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Daily delivered fresh fruits
- A large variety of drinks (coffee, water, natural soft drinks) at the office
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Micro Bonus system (bonus.ly)
- Vacation: 22 days + December 24th and 31st + 1 additional day per calendar year in the company (maximum 30 days/year)
- Sick days: 3 per year (days you are sick, at home, but do not need to bring a doctors note)
- Referral bonus
Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
And much more...!