AEM Developer (m/f/x)
- Munich, Germany
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 44 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
We are looking for a workmate who is following his vocation to spend time with Java, including JEE, Servlets, and JSP. You are a good fit if you are willing to take over responsibility and at the same time learn and develop together with us.
Netcentric may probably feel like home for you if you are flexible, even when choosing your working spot anew everyday. AEM (formerly CQ5) makes you curious. Resting on your laurels is not familiar to you, nor is it for us.
- Great communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and business users
- 5+ years experience working in an international organization and environment
- Extensive experience in Java based web projects
- Strong knowledge of Java, thereby we also refer to JEE, Servlets and JSP
- Experience developing RESTful Web Services
- Strong capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions
What makes us smile when looking at your profile…
- Experience with Apache Felix, Apache Sling
- Familiarity with the Java Content Repository API (Jackrabbit / CRX)
- Knowledge of OSGi and its Declarative Services
- Familiarity with building tools, including Maven
- Knowledge of version control tools, especially Git
- Knowledge of Patterns and Good Practices to design and develop quality and clean code
- Experience in pair programming and code reviews
- Experience with testing at all levels: unit, integration, functional and performance
- Familiarity with task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA and Confluence
- A proactive mind-set, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life
- An open mind that is always looking for continuous improvement
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you and something you are not afraid of
Additional language skills in Spanish would be an asset
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Sponsored gym membership
- Apple work equipment
- Central office locations with great office space
- Table football
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summits
- Kitchen access with fruit delivery and a large selection of teas, Nespresso coffee and Bionade
- Beer and catered snacks at Friday company meetings
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization