Senior Frontend Software Engineer
- Bucharest, Romania
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 33 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who loves making visually appealing pixel-perfect websites with state-of-the-art technologies. This includes any front-end technology necessary to get the job done and get it done well. You are a good fit if you consider yourself a team player, willing to learn and develop together with us. You are a proactive developer engineer who likes to discuss ideas and how to make them come to life. If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
Your role includes:
- Offering technical guidance and coaching for teams of frontend developers.
- Being the go-to person for project stakeholders for any frontend related challenges.
- Estimating development tasks, pointing out risks, required provisions and any limitations in the process.
- Performing regular code reviews and sharing best practices.
- Developing on-the-spot frontend architectures and choosing the right tools for the job
What you love & what we require
- Working in an international environment is your thing.
- Proficient English reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Building fast and responsive websites.
- You are able to translate project requirements into a scalable modular structured code base.
- Semantic HTML.
- One of your most important quality benchmarks is properly linted code.
- Your CSS is streamlined and highly dynamic because you know how to leverage tools like SASS and PostCSS.
- You consider websites as hubs rather than silos and know how to integrate external services.
- Demonstrated professional experience with front end build systems and dependency managers.
- Availability to travel
What makes us smile when looking at your profile:
- Professional experience with recent frontend frameworks like Angular, Vue, etc
- You are actively involved in the Open Source community.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
How we work:
- A proactive mindset, ability to share our ideas and bring them to life
- We have open minds always looking for continuous improvement
- We are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
at Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- Centrally located office in Timpuri Noi with great fitout and standing desks
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office, respecting project needs
- Apple work equipment
- Customer base: large multinational companies
- International and dynamic team
- Travel to customers and other locations in alignment with project needs
- Private medical subscription
- Sponsored Gym Membership (WorldClass/ 7Card)
- 2 days Onboarding in one of our NC Offices across Europe
- Off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Daily delivered fresh fruits
- A large variety of drinks (coffee, water, natural soft drinks) at the office
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Micro Bonus system (bonus.ly)
- Vacation: 22 days + December 24th and 31st + 1 additional day per calendar year in the company (maximum 30 days/year)
- Sick days: 3 per year (days you are sick, at home, but do not need to bring a doctors note)
- Referral bonus
Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
And much more...!