Frontend Developer: Junior-Mid
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Netcentric is an award-winning Adobe Global Alliance Partner and a recognized expert in the Adobe Experience Cloud. We deliver digital solutions for the world’s greatest brands by unlocking the full potential of this cutting-edge technology. We work with our clients at any stage of their digital transformation journey - from digital strategy to solutions development through to operational support - enabling them to stay ahead of the game. Our clients’ success is ours, which means we’re growing.
Our culturally diverse community with its representatives of different nationalities from all across the world, 500+ professionals and 270+ Adobe certifications are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen and now Pune.
We come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player.
What do we require:
- Experience using version control systems like Git/SVN.
- Know how to debug web applications and how to implement server-client communication with technologies such as HTTP and AJAX.
- Know how to write clean and maintainable code.
- Familiar with Image editing applications such as Photoshop.
- Eager to learn new things and trying to stay up to date with the latest frontend technologies.
- Proficiency in English reading, writing and speaking.
- Proactive and a team player that likes to discuss solutions and ideas.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
What makes us smile looking at your profile:
- Familiarity with task management and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA.
- TDD (Test Driven Development).
- A keen interest to learn new technologies and frameworks within the front end development ecosystem.
- If you have a Github account or something similar to show your work or what you have contributed to.
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you, something you're not afraid of.
- Willing to work in responsive organisation with flat hierarchies (Holacracy)
At Netcentric, A Cognizant Digital Business you get:
● Full time employment (Permanent contract)
● Term Life, Personal Accident and Group Medical cover for Employees
● Medical cover for three immediate dependents
● Annual Medical Health check up
● Learning & Development opportunities
● Holistic Employee Well-being approach
● Allowance for Night Shift
● Compensatory work off for working on holidays
● Domestic Transfer & Deputation allowance
● Annual leave policy - Vacation, Personal and Sick leave
● 10 days of Annual Mandatory leave
● Maternity & Adoption Leave
● Referral Recognition Bonus
● Agile Environment
● Apple work equipment
● Everyone has a voice, we live and practice Holacracy