Senior Frontend Developer
- Barcelona, Spain
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 48 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
We are looking for a senior Frontend developer who loves making visually appealing websites with state-of-the-art technologies. This includes AngularJS, SASS, PostCSS, Webpack, ES6, Gulp, NodeJS, NPM or any Frontend technology necessary to get the job done and get it done well.
You are a good fit if you consider yourself a team player, willing to learn and develop together with us. You are a proactive ninja who likes to discuss ideas and how to make them come to life.If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
Your role includes:
- Leading and coaching teams of Frontend developers.
- Being the go-to person for project stakeholders for any Frontend related challenges.
- Estimating development tasks, pointing out risks, required provisions and any limitations in the process.
- Performing regular code reviews and sharing best practices.
- Developing on-the-spot Frontend architectures and choosing the right tools for the job.
What you love & what we require:
- Working in an international environment is your thing.
- Proficient English reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Building fast and responsive websites.
- You are able to translate project requirements into a scalable modular structured code base.
- Semantic HTML.
- One of your most important quality benchmarks is properly linted code.
- Your CSS is streamlined and highly dynamic because you know how to leverage tools like SASS and PostCSS.
- You consider websites as hubs rather than silos and know how to integrate external services.
- Demonstrated professional experience with Frontend Build systems.
What makes us smile when looking at your profile…
- Professional experience with recent Frontend Frameworks like Angular2, React and Vue.js.
- You are actively involved in the Open Source community.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Eligibility to work within the European Union and/or Switzerland.
at Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
- Dynamic and international team
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- An office location in the bustling district [email protected]
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summits
- Apple work equipment
- Table football
- Kitchen access with daily fruit delivery, a large selection of Nespresso coffee, cold beverages and snacks
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization