- Barcelona, Spain
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 48 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Are you an enthusiastic multi-tasker who feels comfortable in a challenging, fast-paced working environment? Would you like to be part of a flat organization with an amazing culture?
We are looking for a colleague who is able to ensure high levels of customers experience support.
If you are a team-player, hands on and an open-minded person, we need to talk!!
- Monitoring application platforms & systems, acknowledging events or alerts and assessing its potential impact on service quality
- Evaluating Incidents - Is user experience affected? Performance will be seriously affected soon or is it already?
- Building and maintaining the technology stack conforming to the documented architecture blueprint
- Orchestrating or driving deployments on production and non-production systems
- Documenting functional procedures in knowledge base and keep it up-to-date
- Collaborating in incident and problem management
What we require:
- Verbal and written Spanish and English language skills
- Significant experience with the following technologies:
- Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Shell Scripting
- Apache Web Server (integrated in LAMP)
- Strong knowledge of networking (DNS, LoadBalancers, Firewalls) applied on WebApp architectures
- Experience with integrating and operating software through collaborative and enterprise procedures
- Being able to work independently and coordinate with the team
- Willingness to cover 24/7 on-call rotation
What makes us smile when looking at your profile...
- Amazon Web Services
- Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Vagrant and Maven
- Continuous integration based on Jenkins, Puppet, Nexus
- AEM administration
- RedHat, LPIC Certification or Linux Foundation Certification
- M/Monit, OpsGenie and AppDynamics
- SSO (LDAP, SAML)
At Netcentric you get:
30 working days of vacation
Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
Recognition bonus system
Continuous training and coaching
Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
Dynamic and international team
Private health insurance
Sponsored gym membership
Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarden and transport)
An office location in the bustling district [email protected]
Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
Apple work equipment
Lounge area with daily fruit delivery, a large selection of Nespresso coffee, cold beverages and snacks
Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization