- Barcelona, Spain
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 44 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
- Experience in making the web accesible for all devices and assistive technologies for the physically impaired.
- Solid understanding of web responsive design: mobile-first and desktop-first strategies, and media handling.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS, or Stylus.
- Detailed understanding of cross browser support and performance best practices.
- Solid understanding debugging using the browser dev-tools.
- Solid understanding implementing server-side communications using HTTP, AJAX, and RESTful web services.
- Experience delivering high quality and well-structured code for large scale projects.
- Good knowledge of OOP and common design patterns.
- Experience working with automation tools such as Gulp, and Grunt as well as with dependency managers like NPM or Bower.
- Excellent understanding of Git as version control system and GitFlow as branching model.
- You are a creative problem solver, you have attention to details and the ability to quickly pick up new technologies and apply them in projects.
- High level of written and verbal communication abilities in English.
- Experience in leading small teams and taking up project responsibilities.
- Proactive and a team player that likes to discuss solutions and ideas.
- Availability to travel.
What makes us smile when looking at your profile
- Familiarity with task management and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA.
- TDD (Test Driven Development).
- A keen interest to learn new technologies and frameworks within the front end development ecosystem.
- If you have a Github account or something similar to show your work or what you have contributed to.
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you, something you're not afraid of.
at Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
- Dynamic and international team
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- An office location in the bustling district [email protected]
- Many off-site company events, including sailing trips and company summits
- Apple work equipment
- Table football
- Kitchen access with daily fruit delivery, a large selection of Nespresso coffee, cold beverages and snacks
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization